Toubkal by ski mountaineering
Skiing with a “tagine” taste!
Trek with ascent to Toubkal, the highest peak in the Atlas Mountains.
Let yourself be enthralled by this exotic region; let yourself be led up Toubkal by professional guides. Visit the mysterious souk in Marrakech with its snake-charmers; enjoy exceptional trekking only 2 hours by plane from Barcelona or Madrid.
If you cannot change your dates to fit in with our programme, we will change our programme to fit in with your dates! Contact us and we will plan a trek to suit your requirements, dates and group size. Let us find the solution. Just ask for an estimate!
In addition we have other ascents of Toubkal peaks around this massif, such as Akioud of 3900m, the 4015m of Ras n’Ouanoukrim or Imeghras of 3900m.
- Ref. TKS1: From February 4 to 8 – 2019
- Ask for other dates!
- Minimum 3 people, maximum 6 people.
*For 2 clients or less, ask for a budget.
- 1.000€ – 4 to 6 pax
*Prices per person & tax included.
*The final price could change depending of € and US$ quotation.
- The price includes the service of 1 UIAGM Mountain Guide.
- 2 nights hotel in Marrakesh in double room.
- 3 nights in a mountain hut in shared room.
- Meals as the program show.
- Mules service for activity equipment transport.
- All transportation from arrival to Marrakesh, till return to the airport.
- The pending purchase of flight ticket.
- Is not included the flight ticket from Barcelona or Madrid and back.
- Beverages during meals and extras at hotels.
- Transportation from your origin to the Barcelona or Madrid airport.
- Insurance during the days of activity and travel insurance.
- Expenses incurred by the abandonment of the trip to Spain and repatriation for any reason.
- Personal equipment.
- Nothing specified in the previous section.