The fourth of the 7 Summits!
The highest mountain in Africa!
Kilimanjaro is the highest mountain in Africa with 5895 meters high. It consists of three craters, the Shira 3962 meters, 5149 meters of the Mawenzi and Kibo or higher Uhuru 5895 meters, is one of the world’s tallest volcanic massifs. This massif is protected by a National Park declared by UNESCO in 1987.
On this expedition the route we’ll take it’s Machame route. A little more demanding than the other routes, also known as the route of Whisky, as it is considered to be more phissically difficult and more “intoxicating” than Marangu route, this one called the Coca-Cola route.
The climb starts at the Machame Gate in the rainforest of Kilimanjaro, and climb up along the western side of the massif to reach the plateau of Shira, where you can enjoy stunning views over the altiplano. In three more days of from this field, we’ll reach to the Kilimanjaro’s summit.
Come with us to climb the highest Africa’s mountain!
- From December 14 to 22, 2020
- Also we adapt to your dates!
Minimum 2 people, maximum 10 people.
For 1 client, ask for a budget!
- The service of a Mountain Guide IFMGA.
- All transportation by private car from arrival airports and back.
- 3 nights hotel in Moshi 3*** in doble or triple room.
- All the trekking nights by tent.
- Full board meals during the trekking.
- Porters service, local Guides and cook during the trekking.
- Camping equipment.
- Meals and hotels as detailed in the Route (B=breakfast, L=Lunch, D=dinner).
- First aid kit with oximeter.
- The purchase management of the flight ticket
- Kilimanjaro entrance park fee.
- The flight ticket.
- Personal mountain equipment.
- Activity insurance and travel insurance.
- Meals not listed in the program.
- Expenses incurred by the abandonment of the trip and back home, and repatriation for any reason.
- Tanzania visa.
- Nothing specified in the previous section.