Kilimanjaro is the highest mountain in Africa with 5895 meters high. It consists of three craters, the Shira 3962 meters, 5149 meters of the Mawenzi and Kibo or higher Uhuru 5895 meters, is one of the world’s tallest volcanic massifs. This massif is protected by a National Park declared by UNESCO in 1987.
On this expedition the route we’ll take it’s Machame route. A little more demanding than the other routes, also known as the route of Whisky, as it is considered to be more phissically difficult and more “intoxicating” than Marangu route, this one called the Coca-Cola route.
The climb starts at the Machame Gate in the rainforest of Kilimanjaro, and climb up along the western side of the massif to reach the plateau of Shira, where you can enjoy stunning views over the altiplano. In three more days of from this field, we’ll reach to the Kilimanjaro’s summit.
Come with us to climb the highest Africa’s mountain!
- We adapt to your dates!
Minimum 4 people, maximum 10 people
- 2 pax. 3.400,00 €
- 3 pax. 2.850,00 €
- 4 pax 2.700,00 €
- 5 pax 2.500,00 €
- 6 pax 2.400,00 €
- 7 pax 2.300,00 €
- 8 pax 2.200,00 €
- 9 pax 2.150,00 €
- 10 pax 2.100,00 €
* Price per person and tax included.
* Prices for double room; single extra charge: 300€
* The final price could change depending of €, US$ and country’s currency quotation.
- The price include one UIAGM High Mountain Guide.
- All airport transfers for go and to the city and mountain area.
- Two nights hotel in Nairobi 3 *** in double or triple room.
- Two nights hotel *** in Moshi in double or triple room.
- All the nights in tent or hut during the trekking and in full pension.
- Porters services, a local guide and cooks during trekking.
- Camping full equipment.
- Meals, hotels and huts as the program show.
- First aid kit for high mountain with oximeter.
- Purchase of flight ticket. Entrances Kilimanjaro National Park, and the government rescue fees.
The safari price includes:
- Transportation from Nairobi to Masai Mara Reserve and back by private car.
- Two nights camping and three days full board.
- Masai Mara Park entrance.
- Transportation during the three days in the Masai Mara park in a car with top opening to see wildlife.
- One night hotel in Nairobi to return.