Feel the sensation of hanging from a wall!
From hot rock in the Alt Urgell to Maladeta granite! Walls that seem impossible can be climbed if you propose. Try it together, safely and with the guarantee of the rope attached to a professional guide. We can begin with short, easy climbs, and then gradually go up depending on your ability level.
The Pyrenees offer infinite possibilities for rock-climbers, ranging from granite to limestone rock faces, from tough wall climbing to thrilling Grade IV crests. Our guides will take you along legendary routes up to some of the best-known crests in the Pyrenees.
- Cresta dels Besiberris IVº
- Cresta de les Agulles de Travesany IVº
- Cresta de Salenques IV+º
- Cresta de las Tres Torres de Tumeneja III+º
- Gran diedre del Pic des Spijeoles 350 mts. Vº
- Naranjo de Bulnes 200mts. Vº
- Dent D’Orlu.
Prefer to go rock-climbing somewhere else? Tell us where you wish to climb and we will organise your trip!
- We can do a climbing weekend baptism course, an intensive week of four days or two weekends.
- No fixed departure dates. Our Guides will meet your requirements.
- Maximum 2 people / Guide. Depending on the climb only one, and if it is a course we can work up to six.
- Variable according if it’s a week-end or only one day. Ask for a budget!