The 5.642m. Elbrus summit is the highest mountain in geographic Europe. Do you want to climb with us?
Placed in the Kabardino Balkaria Russian republic, is called in this place, the Mangitau, which means “The highest over thousands of mountains”. In this Caucasus mountainous area there are more than 160 peaks that are over 4.000 meters and 8 over 5.000.
In a 9 days expedition, we’ll attempt to reach the west Elbrus peak massif. If the group acclimatization is good, the climbing speed correct and there is acceptable weather, we’ll have the possibility of reaching the 5.626 meters east peak during the same day.
- From August 28 to September 6, 2020.
- (The plane leaves at 23:55 on the 28th).
- Asks other dates!
- Minimum 4 people, maximum 10 people.
*For 3 clients or less, ask for a budget.
- 3 pax. – 1.850€
- 4 pax. – 1.725 €
- 5 pax. – 1.650 €
- 6 pax. – 1.575 €
- 7 pax. – 1.550 €
- 8 pax. – 1.500 €
- 9 pax. – 1.450 €
- 10 pax. – 1.350 €
- Prices per person & tax included.
- The final price could change depending of €, US$ and the country”s currency quotation.
- Based on double or triple room. Single supplement: 200 €.
- The service of a High Mountain Guide UIAGM and local guide English speaking during the summit day, or all the days from 7 pax.
- All transportation by private car from arrival airports and back.
- Lift in the area when is required.
- Meals and hotels as detailed in the Route (B=breakfast, L=Lunch, D=dinner).
- The purchase management of the flight ticket
- The flight ticket.
- Russian Visa (approximately 90€)
- Personal mountain equipment.
- Ratrac transfer on the summit day.
- Activity insurance.
- Travel insurance.
- Expenses incurred by the abandonment of the trip anb back home, and repatriation for any reason.
- Nothing specified in the previous section.