Elbrus, 5642m by ski mountaineering
Elbrus summit of 5,642 meters, is the highest mountain in geographic Europe. Do you want to climb it with us?
The Elbrus peak is placed in the Kabardino Balkaria Russian republic, is called in this place, the Mangitau, which means “The highest over thousands of mountains”. In this Caucasus mountainous area there are more than 160 peaks that are over 4.000 meters and 8 over 5.000.
In a 9 days expedition, we’ll attempt to reach the west Elbrus peak massif. If the group acclimatization is good, the climbing speed correct and there is acceptable weather, we’ll have the possibility of reaching the 5.626 meters east peak during the same day.
- 9 days.
- From May 19 tu 27, 2018
- Asks other dates!
- Minimum 4 people, maximum 10 people.
*For 3 clients or less, ask for a budget.
- 4 pax. 1.700,00 €
- 5 pax. 1.600,00 €
- 6 pax. 1500,00 €
- 7 pax. 1.500,00 €
- 8 pax. 1.500,00 €
- 9 pax. 1.400,00 €
- 10 pax. 1.300,00 €
*Price per person in double room; extra charge for single room: 300€.
*The final price could change depending of € and US$ quotation.
- All transportation by private car from arrival airports and back.
- The service of a IFMGA Mountain Guide and local guide English speaking.
- Lift in the area when is required.
- Meals and hotels as detailed in the Route (B=breakfast, L=Lunch, D=dinner).
- The pending purchase of Russian Visa and flight ticket.
- The flight ticket.
- Russian Visa (approximately 75€).
- Personal equipment (sleeping bag, mountain boots, crampons, ice ax, harness, etc).
- Activity and travel insurance (is recommended be in Mountain Federation).
- Meals not mentioned in the program.
- Expenses incurred by the abandonment of the trip to your home and repatriation for any reason.
- Nothing specified in the previous section.