Come to the most distant point from the center of the earth with us!
Ecuador is the smallest country in the chain of the Andes, and in many ways the easiest to practice mountaineering.
A great trip to climb the highest peak in Ecuador and the farthest point the earth center. This trip is designed for climbers who want to enjoy several ascents of volcanoes, making the best time of your vacation.
12 days (9 days on the mountain) that will allow us to explore the Avenue of the Volcanoes, Riobamba valleys and still have two days in Quito.
From Decenber to March and June to September – 2018.
We adapt to your dates!
- Minimum 2 people, maximum 6 people.
*For 1 client, ask for a budget.
- 3.300 € – 2 pax
- 2.500 € – 3 pax
- 2.275 € – 4 pax
- 1.900 € – 5 pax
- 1.750 € – 6 pax
*Price per person in double room; extra charge for single room: 300€.
*The final price could change depending of € and US$ quotation.
- The price includes the services of a UIAGM Mountain Guide and local guides (1 for every 3 climbers).
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Quito, every night in mountain huts and lodge in double or triple room.
- Meals as specified in the program (B: breakfast, L: lunch, D: dinner).
- Community mountaineering equipment like ropes.
- Entrance tickets to the parks.
- All transportation from arrival in Quito, and back to the airport.
- Processing of the ticket purchase.
- The flight ticket.
- Beverages during meals, washing clothes and extras at hotels, phone.
- Transportation from your origin to the Barcelona or Madrid airport.
- Activity insurance during the trip days.
- Travel insurance.
- Expenses incurred by the abandonment of the trip to Spain and repatriation for any reason.
- Nothing specified in the previous section.