Mount Ararat (Agri Dagi in Turkish) is the highest peak in Turkey with 5,137 meters.
This mountain is a sleepy volcano with its summit covered with perpetual snow. It is the main identification symbol of Armenia and its Turkish name translates as “Mountain of Pain”.
The Old Testament identifies this mountain as the place in which Noah’s Ark landed after the Flood. A wonderful inactive volcano with Kurdistan plain around it.
- From June to September.
- Ask for your dates!
- Minimum 4 people, maximum 10 people.
* For groups of 3 or less, ask for a budget.
- 4 pax 1.850,00 €
- 5 pax 1.750,00 €
- 6 pax 1.650,00 €
- 7 pax 1.500,00 €
- 8 pax 1.500,00 €
- 9 pax 1.400,00 €
- 10 pax 1.400,00 €
* Prices per person & tax included.
* The final price can change because of €, US$ and the country’s currency quotation.
- The price include the service of a High Mountain Guide and local guide.
- 1 night hotel in Istanbul in double or triple bed.
- 2 nights hotel in Dogubeyazit in double or triple bed.
- 1 night hotel in Van in double or triple bed.
- All meals exposed in the program (in Spanish).
- Kitchen equipment and cooker for the camps.
- Baggage transport horses to the camps and back.
- All transportation by private car from arrival to Istanbul and Van airports and back, and the approach to the mountain.
- The pending purchase of flight ticket and climbing permit.
- The flight ticket from Barcelona or Madrid and back.
- Beverages during meals.
- Turkish mountain permit (approx. 50€).
- Extras at hotels.
- Transportation from your origin to the Barcelona or Madrid airport.
- Insurance during the days of trekking.
- Travel insurance.
- Expenses incurred by the abandonment of the trip to your country and repatriation for any reason.
- Personal trekking equipment such as sleeping bag, crampons, etc.
- Meals not specified in the program.
- Nothing specified in the previous section.
Descarrega el programa de l'Ararat!
* NOTE: This activity is not covered by insurance policies we can transact with Intermundial because we climb above 5000m, is mandatory then to have a license or insurance to cover this type of activity. In case of the second option, we will submit the original of this.