A peak to enter at the altitude world!
“A technically easy mountain, but with its 5137 meters of height that stand out.”
The top of the Ararat (Ağrı Dağı in Turkish) is Turkey’s highest peak with 5,137 meters.
This mountain is an inactive volcano with its peak covered with perpetual snow. It is the symbol of identification of Armenia and its Turkish name can be translated by “Mount of pain”. The Old Testament identifies this mountain as the place where the Ark of Noah was left after the Universal Dilution.
- From August 2 to 9, 2020.
- From June to September, ask for your dates!
Minimum 4 people, maximum 10 people.
For 3 client or less, ask for a budget!
- 4 pax. – 1.900 €
- 5 pax. – 1.750 €
- 6 pax. – 1.650 €
- 7 pax. – 1.400 €
- 8 pax. – 1.350 €
- 9 pax. – 1.350 €
- 10 pax. – 1.350 €
- Prices per person & tax included.
- The final price could change depending of €, US$ and the country”s currency quotation.
- Based on double room. Single supplement: 200 €.
- The service of a High Mountain Guide UIAGM.
- All transportation by private car from arrival airports and back.
- Meals and hotels as detailed in the Route (B=breakfast, L=Lunch, D=dinner).
- First aid kit with oximeter.
- The purchase management of the flight ticket
- The flight ticket.
- Personal mountain equipment.
- Activity insurance.
- Travel insurance.
- Expenses incurred by the abandonment of the trip anb back home, and repatriation for any reason.
- Nothing specified in the previous section.